With the environment of Eurobank Cyprus' e-banking platform, your can perform your banking transactions quickly and easily from the comfort of your home, office or from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.Ebanking service is bilingual; is offered in English and Russian language
e-banking is your solution if you wish to..
- Have access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Transfer funds within own accounts and to third parties
- Take advantage of your valuable time
Via e-banking you can perform your day-to-day banking, including:
- Checking your balances and statements of your account (s)
- Checking your credit card transactions and balances
- Transferring funds to own accounts and to third parties
- Making bulk payments using the 'Mass Swift Payments" service
- Keeping templates of your transactions for future use
- Using multiple signatures mechanism and giving different level of access to designated users
- Stop payment of cheque (s)
- Applying for standing orders
- Ordering cheque book (s)
- Exporting your balances and or statements to Word, PDF and Excel documents
e-banking security measures
What should I look out for?
- Eurobank Cyprus will never request that you provide your personal information or credentials such as password and certificate number. Please only enter those through our secure website www.eurobank.com.cy
- Always type the URL address of the bank www.eurobank.com.cy and do not use a link or favorites
- After login, always check that you see the SSL symbol in left bottom corner of the browser to indicate the authenticity of the e-banking site
- Please report any fraudulent activity or suspicious incident either by:
- contacting your account officer
- sending a secure message from your e-banking
- sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling us at 00357 22208000
- Inspect regularly your PC for any malicious programs using the last versions of antivirus and antispyware
Click here to view the Technical Requirements
1) How can I log in to e-banking?
2) Do I need my certificate code?
3) Can I cancel this certificate?
4) I cannot log in.
5) Do you support all browsers and operating systems?